September 12th Cat Distribution Day
Time & Location
About The Event
The next UPF Resource Center Distribution Day for Cat Organizations will be Thursday Evening, September 12th, 2019, from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm for Arm & Hammer Cat Clumping Litter, Nutrisca Grain Free Dry Cat Food, Hartz Mt. Puppy Pads, and of course, Martha's Corner Store.
Cat-only shelters/rescues will be given priority for the litter with this Distribution being limited to the first 35 organizations that sign up. After the first 35 organizations sign up for the litter and food, the registration will be closed. A second deadline if 35 organizations do not sign up, will be Friday, September 6th, at Noon. We are trying to make sure that those organizations that need the resource will get enough to make a difference, and at the same time not dilute the amount available. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS NEWSLETTER!
- If you do not register as one of the first 35 organizations to sign up, you will be locked out from registering.
- BE SURE TO THANK Church & Dwight for their VERY GENEROUS donation of the Arm & Hammer cat litter. The litter will be distributed to the first 35 cat rescues/shelters that request it.More weight will be placed on those Members that are cat-only rescues and shelters. We will be asking for a donation of $30/half pallet for the Arm & Hammer litter to cover the transportation and handling charge for the litter. We cannot promise the type of Arm & Hammer Litter you will be getting as sometimes the litter that is shown on the box is not what is in the box....mfg. glitches...
- If you are one of the first 35 organizations to register, you will be notified by Saturday, September 7th. Each organization will be getting 1/2 pallet of litter, and 20 boxes of Nutrisca Grain Free Dry Cat food (each box contains 4 - 4# bags - total of 320#/organization). The food is marked as Expired in August 2019, but is good for 6 months plus.
- If you do not want either the litter, or the food, please be sure to mark accordingly when you register so that we can possibly extend those resources to other organizations.
- You will get your DGR by Wednesday, September 11th. Please do not email us earlier asking us when they will be coming.
- The litter will be heavy, so plan accordingly for transportation.
- Martha's Corner Store has a lot of new goodies that I am sure you will want to spend some time perusing what is there to help your cause and mission.