CLOSED: December Distribution Days
Time & Location
About The Event
ITEMS AVAILABLE AT THE UPF RESOURCE CENTER THROUGH THE END OF THE YEAR
11336 Tamarco Drive, Blue Ash, OH 45242
- Chewy.com Mixed bags of dry dog food.... 400# - 600+# per pallet at December-reduced price of 6 cents per pound....as long as they last, and only 1/organization.
- Hartz Mt. Puppy Pads in bags, or Gaylord Full....no charge
- Martha's Corner Store dog and cat toys at no charge through the month of December....see below for details of amounts and schedule to set appointment time to pick them up.
In recognizing the seriousness of this current Pandemic, we can only do this with set appointments to be made in advance. Our members must realize that we value our volunteers' time and safety, so all appointments will be made when the volunteers can meet them. Needless to say, all safety precautions HAVE TO BE FOLLOWED if you come into the UPF Resource Center: Masks, Social Distancing, Hand Sanitizers to be used on arriving at UPFRC. We also have to ask that if you come into the UPFRC to pick up resources at the appointment time, DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A BLACK FRIDAY EVENT! This needs no further explanation.
RULES TO ABIDE BY FOR 2020 DECEMBER UPF DISTRIBUTION
- Register on-line as in previous Distribution Events. We will have the list of dates on-line and you will pick preferences for dates in First, Second and Third preference of when to be there. We cannot guarantee that you will get the date you want. If you have any questions on registration, send them to: email@example.com .
- ONLY 2 MEMBERS FROM EACH ORGANIZATION TO PICK UP RESOURCES. On the date you pick, we will be allowing only 6 people at a time in the UPFRC to maintain Social Distancing. You will HAVE to have a mask on, and use Hand Sanitizer when you enter the building.
- You will be given 2 large Kraft paper bags to fill per organization with toys and supplies that will be arranged in the center of the floor...all at no charge. MARTHA'S CORNER STORE WILL NOT BE OPEN! At the end of the line of goodies, there will be a request list for any needs that you may have for your organization. You will sign in with the needs, name of organization, name of who to contact, phone number, and email address. That list will be addressed AFTER these events have been held.
- If you want to purchase more toys or supplies from the line, the cost will be $10 for a bag full, with a limit of 3 additional bags per organization.
- All purchases of Chewy.com mixed dry dog food will be made ahead of time using PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org email address. You MUST put in the memo line that this will be for the Chewy.com pallet. You will be notified ahead of time the weight of the pallet assigned, and the cost at 6 cents/pound. There will be NO FORKLIFT service. The pallets will be taken out to the parking lot with pallet jack and loaded by your organization's volunteer.
- Hartz Mt. Puppy Pads will be available and be in Gaylords that you can take from. These bags of puppy pads will be at no charge.
- We ask that you keep the time down that you spend in the UPFRC in collecting your pet toys and supplies. If you have to chit chat, please do it out in parking lot so that more people can have access to the UPFRC in the time allotted.
- Registration will end Friday, December 4th, 2020, at 6 pm..with no exceptions.
- DATES AND TIMES THAT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO REGISTER FOR:
DECEMBER 9TH, FROM 6 PM - 8 PM
DECEMBER 11TH, FROM 3 PM - 7 PM
DECEMBER 12TH, FROM 12 PM - 4 PM
DECEMBER 13TH, FROM 1 PM - 3 PM
DCEMBER 16TH, FROM 6 PM - 8 PM
DECEMBER 18TH, FROM 3 PM - 7 PM
DECEMBER 19TH, FROM 12 PM - 4 PM
DECEMBER 20TH, FROM 1 PM - 3 PM